1.1. PURPOSE OF POLICY
Easyreplaysales.com (“us” or “we”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its visitors and users of any of our websites (our sites). This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data. By visiting any of our websites (our sites) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Easyreplaysales.com respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. This Policy explains how we collect, use and store any personal information you may provide through this website or when you interact with us.
It is important that you read this Privacy Notice together with any other Privacy Notice or Fair Processing Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are truly aware of how and why we are using your data. This Privacy Notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
When you use our services, you’ll share some information with us. We want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Evaluation Works. Evaluation Works’ registered office is 64 Lorraine Road, Wootton, Bedfordshire, MK43 9DH.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
3.1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We will collect and process the following:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
• Information we collect from your use of our site. When you visit our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
o technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address (which is used to connect your device to the Internet), whereabouts you connected to our service, your internet service provider (ISP), and what type of device you are using to access our service;
• Information we collect throughout our relationship. This is information relating to products that you download.
• Information we receive from other sources. This includes information from social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, and platforms we use to host our online courses.
3.2 WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• When you contact us by any means with queries, etc.
• When you engage with us on social media.
• When you enter prize draws or competitions.
• When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
• When you comment on or review our products and services.
• When you fill in any forms. For example, if you choose to receive an e-newsletter or contact us online with a query.
• When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
3.3 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your information in several different ways. The list below sets this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
• Information you give to us or which we receive from other sources. We use this information:
o to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and to carry out our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our, or a third party’s, products and services;
o for the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
o to deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service;
o to provide you with service communications so that we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email. These will include notifications about changes to our service, event details and information about products that you have signed up to;
o to provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
o in our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods and services, making promotional offers and generating new business.
• Information we collect from your use of the site. We will use this information to:
o administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
o as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
o to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Information we collect throughout our relationship. We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
4. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
• Access the personal information we hold about you
• Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• Request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
• Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
• Stop any direct marketing
• Object to processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:-
Contact us using the contact form on the website;
Let us have enough information to identify you;
Let us know the information to which your request relates.
You may also unsubscribe from our e-newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter.
5. STORAGE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will keep information about you for as long as you receive our communications, and for 6 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
o suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
o service providers who help us run our business, including IT and web hosting;
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
How are your data stored and kept secure?
Evaluation Works is committed to protecting your personal information. All information kept by us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If, in future, we do need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation.
6. YOUR CONSENT
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of the information set out in this policy statement. If we change our policy, we will post these changes on this web page and inform you of these changes. Continued use of our services will signify that you accept these amended policy details.
7. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
All Material including any link to other sites and content found at linked sites is provided ‘as is and in good faith’ and without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
Any links to other websites contained on this site are placed in good faith and with no assurances or guarantees. You are advised to familiarise yourself with the operating policies of these sites.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non- contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please contact us using the Site contact form.